Agia Triada Monastery - Greek Tourism Poster.
The Island of Crete, Monastery Agia Triada
The Monastery Agia Triada situated on the Island of Crete, is a 17th century Greek Orthodox monastery and was constructed during the Venetian occupation of Crete in 1634.
The Monastery is one of the most important monuments of the Renaissance in Crete and is located in Acrotiri. Its main feature is that while the layout of its buildings is typical Byzantine, with the church in the centre and the rest of the buildings around it forming a closed quadrilateral with elements of Mannerism. Today, the monastery receives a great number of visitors and is managed by a small group of monks.
- The 'Agia Triada Monastery' Poster has been created from an original photograph.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Agia Triada Monastery - Greek Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: GRE-1112_Agia-Triada-Monastery_Archway
- Availability: In Stock