Amerique Du Nord, Air France - Vintage French Airline Poster.
Air France - Amerique du Nord. 1948.
Amérique du Nord (North America) - France a French Vintage Airline Travel Poster.
The original poster created by Luc Marie Bayle for Air France in 1948. Bayle sketched and painted, mostly in watercolors. He developed his talents while in China, Tahiti and Bora Bora. His works included posters, advertisements and book illustrations.
Paris and New York.
Air France inaugurated the new Paris to Chicago route on a Super Constellation F-BGNC, piloted by Commander Chatel and a group of French and foreign personalities including the President of Air France. After climbing to Montreal (France), the aircraft landed after an 18-hour flight on the Chicago, Midway Airfield, the largest of the US aerodromes for commercial aircraft movements. The new 1st class Super Constellation service, Constellation tourist service operated twice a week.
- The 'Amerique Du Nord, Air France' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Amerique Du Nord, Air France - Vintage French Airline Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AIR-1116_Air-France-Amerique-Du-Nord
- Availability: In Stock