Blue Mountain Resorts NSW - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster.
Blue Mountains, New South Wales Australia
The artwork for the original tourist poster was created by Percy Trompf promoting The Blue Mountaind, New South Wales, Australia in the 1940's. "See for yourself ... Blue Mountain Resorts - N.S.W. For information, write County Clerk, Box 111, Katoomba"
This stunning Blue Mountain Resort illustration features the stunning Jamieson Valley in the Blue Mountains.
The poster earned Trompf first prize in a competition for poster design to advertise the Blue Mountains in 1946 held by the Blue Mountains County Council.
Percy Trompf established a studio in Little Collins Street where he created countless advertising posters for such distinguished companies as Bryant & May Pty Ltd and Palmolive Co. Ltd, and by Walkabout, the magazine and received widespread recognition for the wonderful posters he created for ANTA (Australian National Travel Association) and the Victorian Government Railways.
His bright, colourful, cheerful images had wide appeal, especially during the Depression. Trompf managed all stages of production, including the printing.
- The 'Blue Mountain Resorts NSW' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Blue Mountain Resorts NSW - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code:AU-1107_Blue-Mountain-Resorts-NSW_[Trompf]
- Availability:In Stock