Canada for Fishing - Vintage Canadian Travel Poster
Canada for Fishing Travel Canadian Pacific
The artwork for the original multi-colour screen-printed poster was created by Henry John Simpkins and published in Montreal fir Canadian Pacific in the 1940's. This wonderful illustration, shows a boy fishing at a lake and promotes fishing holidays in Canada via the Canadian Pacific Railway.
Canadian Pacific Railway was incorporated in 1881and is considered to be one of Canada's greatest feats of engineering linking Canada and Canadians from coast to coast. The Canadian Pacific Railway has played a major role in the promotion of tourism and immigration, has been an enormous contributor to Canada's war efforts and through the years, the railway developed and diversified to include steamships, hotels, airlines, mining, oil and gas exploration, delivery and telecommunications companies.Details:
- The 'Canada for fishing Travel Canadian Pacific' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Canada for fishing Travel Canadian Pacific - Canada Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: CAN-1117_Canada-for-fishing_Travel-Canadian-Pacific
- Availability: In Stock