Deep Sea Sport in NZ - Vintage New Zealand Travel Poster
Deep Sea Sport in New Zealand Waters.. Apply for further particulars.
The artwork for the original colour silk-screen printed Poster was created by Leonard Cornwall Mitchell for the New Zealand Government Travel Service during the 1930's.
A wonderful vintage travel poster promoting New Zealand as a sport fishing destination, illustrating a swordfish on the end of a fisherman's line.
Leonard Cornwall Mitchell was a distinguished sign writer, commercial artist and graphic designer. He created outstanding Posters and produced designs for coins and many well-known New Zealand stamps.
- The 'Deep Sea Sport in New Zealand Waters' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Deep Sea Sport in New Zealand Waters - Vintage NZ Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: NZ-1112_Deep-Sea-Sport-in-New-Zealand
- Availability: In Stock