Eat More Fruit - Vintage Victorian Railway Poster
Put Pep in Your Step
The Original Colour Lithograph created by Dibdin and Brown and was printed by F.W. Niven Pty. Ltd. Melbourne for the Victorian Railways in the 1930's.
In 1926, The Argus (a morning daily newspaper in Melbourne, Australia that was established in 1846 and closed in 1957) wrote: "Referring to the "eat more fruit" campaign, Mr. Clapp said that he had been taken to task by artists and architects for defacing the Flinders street station with posters and fruit stalls. It was said that he made people laugh at him, but that showed that the posters were an excellent effort at publicity."
“Railways Operations: Address by Mr Clapp” (1926, March 16). The Argus. Retrieved from https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/3740012
- The 'Eat More Fruit' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Eat More Fruit - Vintage Australian Railway Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: RW-AU-1104_Eat-More-Fruit_Victorian-Railway-Poster
- Availability: In Stock