Frequently Asked Questions
What size prints can I order?
Can I order several sizes on the same order?
Yes. You can add as many products as you like by selecting the product and and then "Add to Cart".
You can see what you have in your "Shopping Cart" and edit items and quantities at any time.
When you've finished, select "Checkout" for the payment process.
Do you sell frames?
The short answer is, no.
All TravelPosters.com.au Prints have been designed into standard frames:
- A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm].
- A4, A3, A2, A1 frames can be purchased cheaply from most department stores.
- We recommend frames include a matt border to ensure that the prints don’t stick to the glass.
What kind of paper do you use for your posters?
Our digital media selection delivers sharp, clean images with stunning colour and vibrancy.
AO, A1, A2 and A3: Durable Bond 160gsm Coated Paper.
A4: Durable 200gsm Satin Photographic Paper
What is your typical turnaround time?
All prints are ‘Print to Order’; we print once your order is placed and after receiving payment, production time is 24 -48 hours.
If you need you order by a certain date, please contact us so that we may assist you as best we can.
Who do you use for shipping?
We ship using Australia Post for domestic and international orders.
- We send Australian orders via Australia Post, Regular Parcel Post.
- Once you order has been shipped we send a notification email with a tracking number.
- Click here to calculate Australian Postage & Delivery Times
- We send International orders via Australia Post, International Economy Post.
- Once you order has been shipped we send a notification email.
- Click here for Australia Post International post guide
- The purchaser agrees to assume the cost of any taxes, import duties, or any other fees and charges which might be levied by your country.
- The buyer
acknowledges that the seller is not responsible for any actions or
delays by customs officials, postal services, or courier services.
How much does shipping cost?
The shipping amount is displayed in your shopping cart and the final shipping cost will be calculated during checkout.
For international orders, we will contact you for a custom quote. Please note that any free shipping coupon, unless otherwise specified is not valid for orders outside Australia.
What are the Payment Options?
- PayPal payments,
- Mastercard, Visa and American Express via PayPal.
If you are not happy with the print quality of our Posters we will refund your money, no questions asked, as long as you return the posters.
you are not satisfied with any item you've purchased from TravelPosters.com.au,
we will happily refund the Original Purchase Price, including the
Shipping Cost to you, provided the item is returned to us within 14 days
of delivery. Only Standard Postage Prices Apply.
returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please
be aware it is your responsibility to ensure the item is packed
appropriately and returned to us in original condition. Return shipping,
postage and any handling charges are your responsibility.