For travel anywhere, everywhere - Vintage Australian Airline Poster
"Book through Burnes, Philip & Co. Ltd..."
This wonderful poster advertised international travel for Burnes, Philip and Co. The Air, Sea and Land theme; Illustrating an airplane flying past the Great Sphinx in Egypt and an oceanliner passing before it, four Bedouins, one on a camel and one on foot, and two outside a tent in the foreground, look into the distance.
This poster was created by Walter Lacy Jardine, Printed by Hollander & Govett LTD and published for Websdale, Shoosmith LTD. , c.1930.
- The 'For travel anywhere, everywhere' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
For Travel Anywhere, Everywhere - Vintage Airline Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AIR-1133_For-Travel-Anywhere-Everywhere_[Walter-Jardine]
- Availability: In Stock