Holland, Harwich-Hook Service - Vintage Railway Poster
Holland Via LNER
The artwork for original colour Lithograph was created by Austin Cooper and Published by London & North Eastern Railway in the 1920's. The Poster illustrates a Dutch man and a youngster wearing traditional clothing standing on what appears to be a dyke, with a typical Dutch elements including, a windmill, canal and a village in the background.
Austin Cooper was a well-known Canadian–British commercial artist. His artworks were presented on posters for the London and North Eastern Railway (LNER) , Indian State Railways, the Empire Marketing Board, London Transport, and the General Post Office.
- The 'Holland, LNER Harwich Hook Service' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Holland, Harwich Hook Service - Vintage Netherlands Railway Poster
- Product Code: HOL-1103_Holland-Harwich-Hook-Service_[Austin Cooper]
- Availability: In Stock