Lake Garda, Italy - Vintage Italian Travel Poster.
Garda Italia Poster by Giuseppe Riccobaldi
Lake Garda is the largest lake in Northern Italy, located midway between Venice and Milan. The lake is bounded by steep surrounding mountains that channel strong winds down toward the beautiful bright blue water.
The original artwork for this Art Deco vintage ENIT Italian travel poster was created by the Italian artist Giuseppe Riccobaldi and published by Barabino & Graeve-Genova in 1935. Riccobaldi commenced his career as a stage designer for theatre and film sets and was well-known for his defined linear designs. He became known as the finest 'cartellonista' (poster artist) in Italy, famous for his advertising posters featuring cars, films, and tempting travel destinations.
- The 'Lake Garda, Italy' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Lake Garda, Italy - Vintage Italian Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: ITA-1103_Italia-Garda_ENIT
- Availability: In Stock