Seventh City of the Empire - Vintage Australian Travel Poster.
Melbourne, State Capital of Victoria, Australia.
This wonderful poster was created by Percy Trompf and printed by J.E. Hackett Pty. Ltd. Melbourne in the 1930's.
A view of Melbourne's CBD heart, Collins Street, at the corner of Swanston Street, showing corner of Town Hall with clock tower with Manchester Unity Building. Traffic on Collins street with tram travelling up Swanston Street. Melbourne's coat-of-arms is included in upper left corner of the poster.
- The 'Seventh City of the Empire - Melbourne' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Seventh City of the Empire - Vintage AustralianTravel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-V-1121_Melbourne-Seventh-City-of-the-Empire_[Trompf]
- Availability: In Stock