Melbourne Tram St Paul's Cathedral - Melbourne Poster
Melbourne Swanston Street Tram Route 16
Route 16 was first assigned to the line between Swanston Street in the City of Melbourne to Saint Kilda Beach on 26 April 1936 following the electrification of the Brunswick cable tram line. These days, Melbourne tram route 16 is operated by Yarra Trams on the Melbourne tram network. It operates from Melbourne University to Kew.
The 20.2 kilometre route is a fabulous way to see and experience wonderful Melbourne. Catch Route 16 trams on anywhere on Swanston Street to Shrine of Remembrance, St Kilda Beach, Luna Park and Acland Street coffee shops and restaurants.
- The 'Melbourne Tram Saint Pauls Cathedral' Poster has been created from an original photograph.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Melbourne Tram Saint Pauls Cathedral - Melbourne Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-V-1113_Melbourne-Tram-Saint-Pauls-Cathedral
- Availability: In Stock