Melbourne-Victoria With ANA - Vintage Australian Airline Poster
Australia's Most Experienced Airline
The original a colour lithographic promotional Poster was created by Ronald Skate in the 1950's. A wonderful view of Melbourne against the Yarra River and a map of Australia showing the routes and major destinations of the Australian National Airways.
Ronald Clayton Skate was an Australian artist and illustrator who lived and worked in Melbourne. He studied in Melbourne under; Max Meldrum, a Scottish-born Australian artist and founder of Australian Tonalism, Archibald Prize winner in 1939 and 1940, and John Shirlow, an Australian pioneer lithographer. Skate was a member of the Victorian Artists Society and served as president of the Art Directors' Club of Melbourne.
ANA, Australian National Airways began operation in 1930 and was Australia's principal carrier from the mid-1930’s to the early 1950’s. The Airline was taken over by Ansett owned by Reginald Ansett in October 1959, the two airlines were merged to form Ansett-ANA.
- The 'Melbourne Victoria - Wing Your Way With ANA' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Melbourne Victoria - Wing Your Way With ANA - Vintage Australian Airline Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AIR-AU-1112_Melbourne-Victoria-wing your way with ANA_[Skate]
- Availability: In Stock