Mount Cook - Vintage New Zealand Travel Poster
Mount Cook - New ZealandThe artwork for the original Colour Lithographic Poster was created by Leonard Cornwall Mitchell in 1935 and issued by the New Zealand Government Tourist Department.
A wonderful vintage travel poster promoting climbing and mountaineering on Aoraki (Mount Cook), the highest mountain in New Zealand. This Poster features a woman a lady looking at the outlook towards the mountain peaks, a man holding a mountaineer pick axe and rope and sitting on a rock next to a lady picking flowers in the foreground. e text below against a black background with the red and black Govt Tourist Dept logo.
Leonard Cornwall Mitchell was a distinguished sign writer, commercial artist and graphic designer. He created outstanding Posters and produced designs for coins and many well-known New Zealand stamps.
- The 'Mount Cook, New Zealand' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Mount Cook, New Zealand - Vintage NZ Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: NZ-1107_New-Zealand_Mt-Cook
- Availability: In Stock