Mt. Buffalo National Park - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster.
Mount Buffalo National Park, Victoria, Australia Take a Kodak
The artwork for the original colour lithograph was created by Percy Trompf for The Victorian Railways, Australia and printed by F.W. Niven, Pty. Ltd in the 1930's.
Percy Trompf established a studio in Little Collins Street where he created countless advertising posters for such distinguished companies as Bryant & May Pty Ltd and Palmolive Co. Ltd, and by Walkabout, the magazine and received widespread recognition for the wonderful posters he created for ANTA (Australian National Travel Association) and the Victorian Government Railways.
His bright, colourful, cheerful images had wide appeal, especially during the Depression. Trompf managed all stages of production, including the printing.
- The 'Mt. Buffalo National Park, Victoria' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Mt. Buffalo National Park, Victoria - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-1106_Mt-Buffalo_[Trompf]
- Availability: In Stock