Oia, Santorini Greece - Greek Tourism Poster.
The Most Beautiful Village of Santorini
Santorini is an island located approximately 200 km from the Greek mainland in the southern Aegean Sea. It’s the largest island of a circular archipelago and it forms the southernmost portion of the Cyclades group of islands. The municipality of Santorini includes the inhabited islands of Santorini and Therasia, as well as the uninhabited islands of Nea Kameni, Palaia Kameni, Aspronisi and Christiana.
The town of Oia occupies the northernmost part of the Caldera and is a celebrated tourist location with activity with plenty of bars, restaurants, and hotels that are ideally positioned on rocky promontories which provide fabulous panoramic views to the Santorini Caldera.
- The 'Oia Santorini Greece' Poster has been created from an original photograph.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Oia Santorini Greece - Greek Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: GRE-1110_Santorini-Oia-Coast-Greece
- Availability: In Stock