Port Lincoln - South Australia - Vintage Australian Travel Poster
'Set your course for Pt Lincoln and a perfect holiday'
A wonderful poster produced to promote Port Lincoln in South
Australia as a tourist destination. The original colour lithograph was
created during the 1930's by F. Millward Grey, published by the South
Australian Government Publicity and Tourist Bureau.
Frederick Millward Grey (1899 - 1957), specialised in lithography, studied art in London and served in World War One. He was a teacher, became director at the School of Fine Arts and was principal of the South Australian School of Art during 1946 to 1956.
The South Australian Government Publicity and Tourist Bureau, during the 1930s, produced numerous stunning travel posters promoting tourist destinations in the state. Illustrations created advertised the Flinders Ranges, the Murray River and the Lights of Adelaide.
A 4hr. 80min journey; Departing Adelaide 6:45am – Arriving Murray Bridge 11:25am. These day the 75 kilometre trip takes 55min by car, but not nearly as much fun..
- Port Lincoln - South Australia' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Port Lincoln South Australia - Vintage Australian Railway Poster
- Brands Railroad
- Product Code: AU-SA-1108_Set-Your-Course-For-Pt-Lincoln_[Grey]
- Availability: In Stock