Haere Mai (Welcome) to NZ - Vintage New Zealand Travel Poster.
Rotorua, New Zealand Travel Poster.
The original colour Lithographic Travel Poster was created and published in Wellington, New Zealand by W.A.G. Skinner, government printer in the 1920’s.
A magnificent illustration of a Maori woman cooking food in a boiling pool, another woman with a baby standing by and a Wharenui. A traditional carved whare, or meeting house, used for meetings, marriages and funerals in the background. The Pohutu Geyser, loosely translated as explosion or “big splash” is also illustrated in the background.
- The 'Haere mai (welcome) to New Zealand' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Haere Mai to New Zealand - Vintage NZ Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: NZ-1105_New-Zealand_Haere-Mai
- Availability: In Stock