Santorini, Domes of Oia - Greek Tourism Poster.
Church Domes of Oia, Greece
There are two striking churches built beside each on the slope of the caldera. The Church of Anastasi was built in 1865, and the church of St. Spirydon, 2 years later, in 1867.
Located in the west of Oia, south of the main promenade that tracks through the city, the characteristic blue domes unquestionably the most picturesque churches in Oia.
The Church of Spirydon is a typical example of Santorinian religious architecture, white building on a square plan with a blue dome, the belfry located in the south-east corner is also topped with a blue dome.
- The 'Santorini - Church Domes of Oia' Poster has been created from an original photograph.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Santorini - Church Domes of Oia - Greek Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: GRE-1108_Santorini-Church-Domes-Oia-Greece
- Availability: In Stock