Sth Australia, Morialta - Vintage Travel Poster
8 miles from Adelaide
A wonderful poster was produced to promote Morialta in South Australia as a tourist destination. The original colour lithograph was created around 1935 by F. Millward Grey, published by the South Australian Government Publicity and Tourist Bureau.
Frederick Millward Grey (1899 - 1957), specialised in lithography, studied art in London and served in World War One. He was a teacher, became director at the School of Fine Arts and was principal of the South Australian School of Art during 1946 to 1956.
The South Australian Government Publicity and Tourist Bureau, during the 1930s, produced numerous stunning travel posters promoting tourist destinations in the state. Illustrations created advertised the Flinders Ranges, the Murray River and the Lights of Adelaide.
- The 'South Australia, Morialta' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
South Australia, Morialta - 8 miles from Adelaide
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: South-Australia_Morialta
- Availability: In Stock