Sth Queensland Mountain Resorts - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster.
" Come up to Coolness".
The original colour lithograph is from the 1930’s and was created for Queensland Government Tourist Bureau and printed by David Whyte, Govt Printer. Brisbane.
The Gold Coast hinterland is a magnificent region in South East Queensland, Australia. The area comprises the Tweed Range, Nimmel Range, Tamborine Mountain, Numinbah Valley, eastern portion of the McPherson Range and includes some western outer suburbs of the Gold Coast, e.g. Mudgeeraba. It’s an undefined region and is famous for its resorts, tourist attractions, rainforest, lookouts, national parks, its diversity of fauna and flora and as a green backdrop to the coastal strip. A glorious place to visit.
- The 'Sth Queensland Mountain Resorts' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Sth Queensland Mountain Resorts - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: South-Queensland-Mountain-Resorts
- Availability: In Stock