Angling in Beautiful Tasmania - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
Trout Fishing in Tasmania
The original offset colour photo-print poster was created by an unknown artist and published by Troedel & Cooper, Melbourne in 1933. The Tasmanian Tourist Bureau’s down-to-earth depiction of an enormous rainbow trout was a graphic lure aimed at exciting even the most experienced fly fisherman. The artist’s ingenious use of extending the ruler into the margin of the poster makes the photo-print of this life-sized catch appear even larger. The largest rainbow trout caught in Tasmania is the one illustrated in this poster, tipping the scales at over 17 pounds.
Tasmania is an archipelago consisting of over 300 islands, located approximately 150 miles south-east of mainland Australia and is Australia’s only island state. An internationally exclusive fishing destination, Tasmania proudly boasts that forty percent of the State is protected as national parks incorporating over 3,000 lakes and rivers
- The 'Tasmania The Anglers' Paradise' has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Tasmania The Anglers' Paradise - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-TAS-1102_Tasmania_Anglers-Paradise
- Availability: In Stock