The Blue Mountains NSW- Vintage Australian Tourism Poster.
See for yourself, The Blue Mountains of New South Wales
The artwork for the Original Multi-Colour Screen-print was created by Henry Rousel in 1949. The image features The Blue Mountains and the floral symbol of the state of New South Wales, the Waratah. The poster commissioned by Katoomba Shire Council, promoting The Blue Mountains as a tourist destination.
Henry Rousel was a sign-writer and operated his business, Henry Rousel Studios in Sydney. The business mainly focused on screen-printing and promotional artworks for hotels promoting breweries.
- The 'The Blue Mountains - Henry Rousel' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
The Blue Mountains - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-NSW-1103_The-Blue-Mountains-of-NSW_[H-Rousel]
- Availability: In Stock