The seaside calls - go by train by Gert Sellheim
The Seaside Calls, Go by Train, Take a Kodak.
Sellheim created posters for the Australian National Travel Association and promoting Australian beach culture as trendy and desirable was a common theme. The artwork for the original lithograph was created by Gert Sellheim for the Victorian Railways and printed by F.W. Niven Pty. Ltd in the 1930’s.
Beach culture quickly became a way of life in Australia during the 1930’s and Melbourne’s public transport systems provided day-trippers access to the beaches of Port Phillip Bay.
- The 'The seaside calls - go by train' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
The seaside calls - go by train - Sellheim Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-V-1111_The-Seaside-Calls_Go-By-Train_[Sellheim]
- Availability: In Stock