Australia Koala - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster.
"Particulars at shipping offices and travel agencies"
The artwork for the original photographic lithographic poster was created by the notable Photographer Harold Cazneaux. Printed by Troedel & Cooper Pty Ltd for the Australian National Travel Association [ANTA] in 1929.
Harold Pierce Cazneaux was a photographer, born Wellington, New Zealand in 1878.he was the son of an English-born photographer, Pierce Mott Cazneaux . He worked for Freeman & Co. Ltd's studio in Sydney in 1904 and became manager and chief operator. Cazneaux bridged the gap between commercial and art and the importance of his work is founded on its remarkable diversity. He created a many portraits of celebrated artists, musicians, and actors and numerous publications including: Canberra, Australia’s federal capital (1928), Sydney Harbour (1928), Sydney surfing (1929), The bridge book (1930), The Sydney book (1931) and The Frensham book (1934). He wrote for the Australasian Photographic Review and the Gallery Gazette, London, and columns for the Lone Hand and Sydney Mail. Sometime president of the Photographic Society of New South Wales, he was elected an honorary fellow of the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain in 1937.
Cazneaux pass away at his Roseville home in 1953, survived by his wife and five daughters, his only son was killed at Tobruk, North Africa, in 1941
- The 'Australia Koala' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Australia Koala - Vintage Australian Tourism Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-1115_Australia-Koala_[Harold Cazneaux]
- Availability: In Stock