Visit India - Vintage Indian Railway Travel Poster
India - Golden Temple in Amritsar
The artwork for the original colour lithograph was created by Fred Taylor, published for the State Railways Bureau, India and printed by Adams Bros. & Shardlow Ltd London during the 1930's.
The Poster focal point is the Golden Temple in Amritsar, Punjab, India with people gathered around a reflecting pool in the foreground.
Fred Taylor was a notable British poster artist and his works date from 1910 to the 1940’s. He was a member of the Art Workers' Guild and lived in London..
A versatile artist, could turn his skill to accommodate most subjects, Taylor is well known for his posters of buildings and architecture. He created designs for the Underground and London Transport. He also completed works for Empire Marketing Board and various railway and shipping companies. And, during WWII, Fred Taylor was an official camouflage artist.
- The 'Visit India, Golden Temple in Amritsar' Poster has been created from an original Vintage Indian Travel Poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Visit India, Golden Temple in Amritsar - Vintage Indian Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: IND-1115_Visit-India-1935_[Fred-Taylor]
- Availability: In Stock