WA land of leisurely living - Vintage Australian Travel Poster
Western Australia Airline Travel Poster
The original multi-colour screen-printed poster was created during the 1960's for Trans Australia Airlines (TAA), promoting Western Australia as a holiday destination.
This striking graphic illustrates a young man holding a surfboard against an orange background. Image possibly depicts a Scarborough or Cottesloe beach scene with people drinking, sun bathing, swimming and surfing.
- The 'Western Australia Land of Leisurely Living' Poster has been created from an original Travel Poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Western Australia Land of Leisurely Living - Vintage Australian Travel Poster
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-WA-1104_Western-Australia-Land-of-Leisurely-Living
- Availability: In Stock