Western Australia Wildflowers- Vintage Australian Travel Poster
Fast diesel electric trains to Western Australia by Trans-Australian Railway.
The artwork for the original Colour Lithographic poster was created by Percy Trompf in 1936 and promoted western Australia as a tourist destination in the 1930's.
Trompf was directly influenced by the Australian landscape and his 'Western Australia' poster shows a laughing girl standing on a hillside holding a bunch of wildflowers. Percy Trompf studied at the Ballarat Technical Art School before moving to Melbourne in 1923. The Australian landscape and wildlife influenced his work. Trompf's vibrant coloured posters were famous in Australia and his work became well known in Britain and North America.
- The 'Western Australia - Wildflowers' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7 X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Western Australia Wildflowers - Vintage Australian Travel Poster
- Brands Railroad
- Product Code: AU-WA-1105_West-Australia-Wild-Flowers_[Trompf]
- Availability: In Stock