Winter in the Tropics - Vintage Australian Poster
"Via the Sunshine Route to North Queensland"
This wonderful illustration was created by Noel Pascoe Lambert.
The work was commissioned for the Queensland Government Tourist Bureau and printed in Brisbane by David Whyte, Govt. Printer during the 1930's. During the 1930’s the Queensland Government Tourist Bureau commissioned three main artists, Percival Albert Trompf (1902-1964); Peter S. Templeton (1875-1971); and Noel Pascoe Lambert (1889-1974).
"Via the Sunshine Route": The route follows the North Coast line from Brisbane in the sub-tropical
region of South East Queensland through to the tropical north region.
The train travels the coastal strip between the beaches and the Great
Dividing Range passing diverse country including the Glasshouse
Mountains, the sugar cane country of North Queensland and the tropics
- The 'Winter in the Tropics' Poster has been created from an original poster.
- The poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post for International and Domestic Shipping.
- A4 [210 × 297mm] - [8.3" X 11.7"]
- A3 [297 × 420mm] - [11.7" X 16.5"]
- A2 [420 × 594mm] - [16.5" X 23.4"]
- A1 [594 × 841mm] - [23.4" X 33.1"]
- A0 [841 × 1189mm] - [33.1" X 46.8"]
Winter in the Tropics - Noel Pascoe Lambert
- Brands Vintage
- Product Code: AU-Q-1118_Winter-in-the-Tropics_[Lambert]
- Availability: In Stock